The Australian Sustainable Business Group in Queensland is looking for expressions of interests from individuals and organisations to submit abstracts and proposals for a Sustainable Supply Chain Conference in Brisbane on Tuesday 5 June 2012.
ASBG (QLD) would welcome abstracts for presentations &/or workshops that address the following themes:
· Bring down costs whilst delivering sustainability;
· Develop an effective sustainable procurement strategy aligned to organisational goals;
· Align your procurement processes to ensure engagement from suppliers;
· Effectively monitor the sustainability progress and competence of supply chains;
· Understand how much one can expect from suppliers and ensure it works for them too;
· Create a team of sustainability champions from one’s procurement team;
· Understanding how BS8903 and a range of other tools can help one overcome these challenges.
30 April 2012 – Abstract/proposals Submission deadline