skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Carbon Counting
This is the personal blog of Rowan Barber
04 June, 2011
older
It being a new century & my 44th birthday tomorrow, I support
They Might Be Giants
as they are still filibustering for the song
Older
to replace Happy Birthday.
1 comment:
Nikki @ Styling You
03 June, 2012 19:50
Happy birthday Rowan!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
(no title)
“Gun Control to Donald Trump Gun Control to Donald Trump Take your prozac pills & put your holster on Gun Control to Donald Trump (t...
Lara Bingle in the wind
Goodbye Morrison Though I never knew Like Steve Bradbury on your feet While those around you fell They crawled back to Dickson And the...
Pre-servce and beginning Teachers
I have fresh memories of being a novice teacher and spending almost every waking moment juggling: Caring for a high needs young family...
Procurement and fixed priced contracts
As I rode my bicycle to work this morning, I was contemplating short trip transportation business models. I have background in sustainabil...
the realm of whelm
I am currently working as a Teacher of Year 10 Science, Year 11 & Year 12 Biology. In my spare time, I am the Year 8 Year Level Coordin...
Sustainable Business Weekly QLD Edition [QLD Budget, Rebuilding QLD, Water Blame Game, Food]
Budget Last week, the newly appointed Lord Mayor of Brisbane released his budget for Brisbane. Last month ASBG trawled through the Federal B...
the rime
A work in progress.... t is a recent Premier, And he stoppeth one of three. `By thy small bald head and squinting eye, Now wher...
A progressive story
Ok. I am both bored and time constrained and I have vague ambitions of becoming a writer. Prompted by the posting of John Birmingham ...
Toilet 2.0
Here is my interpretation of how the Toilet 2.0 might work in my community. One would retain a grid connected potable water supp...
some love to cook, I cook to love
I am inspired by passionate people. I am inspired by people who are actually making a difference. I am way impressed with the work of Daniel...
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2019
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2018
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
2016
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2013
(60)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(127)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(4)
▼
2011
(131)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(27)
▼
June
(24)
a national framework for water revisited
National Framework for Compliance and Enforcement ...
Compliance Alert 2/2011 - Adequacy of Systems and ...
Sustainable Business Weekly QLD Edition [EOTFY, EP...
Campbell Newman's Legacy
Swanning around a Clean Energy Future
confessions of a toilet cleaner
Sustainable Business Weekly QLD Edition [QLD Budge...
The QLD Government delivers an Industrial food policy
Downward pressure on water bills - circular arguments
Queensland Budget - Environment Highlights & build...
What is Sustainable Sanitation?
Turning my dream into a plan - the #BARBERPoo
A message to Graham Quirk
my letter to Teresa Gambaro on Climate Justice
Sustainable Business Weekly QLD Edition [Seminar n...
A Swan Song for a clean energy future????
DERM’s CSG/LNG Compliance Plan 2011
Coal Seam Gas - Without fear or favour
my obituary.....a work in progress
older
The Australian Civilian Corps
$24/t
My letter to Capt Quirk about amenity impacts on m...
►
May
(11)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(22)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(32)
►
November
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(8)
About Me
rowan
View my complete profile
Happy birthday Rowan!
ReplyDelete