11 June, 2011

Turning my dream into a plan - the #BARBERPoo

I have a dream.....


A place for sharing plans and ideas to make them happen | PlanBig


I have a dream that one day, all nations will sit down and do something sustainable.

I have a dream that one day our poo & wee from the red hills of inner North-western Brisbane will not end up in Moreton Bay.

I have a dream that one day even the State of Queensland, a state sweltering from the heat of addiction to the revenue from coal, sweltering with the heat of vested interests, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom, climate justice and sustainability.

I have a dream that my one (and a bit), little children will one day live in a nation where they will not suffer the extremes of the consequences of climate change.

I have a dream today!


It is time to turn my dream into a plan


No comments:

Post a Comment