14 March, 2009

Extreme Litter Heroes

Now here's a little story
To tell it is a must
About an unsung hero
That moves away your dust
Some people make a fortune
Other's earn a mint
My child's old man don't earn much
In fact....he's flippin'.....skint

Oh, my child's old man's a dustman
He wears a dustman's hat
He wears cor blimey trousers
And he works for a council rat
He looks a proper narner
In his great big hob nailed boots
He's got such a job to pull em up
That he calls them daisy roots

Though my child's old man's a dustman
He's got a heart of gold
He started Carbon Counters
Though he's 41 years old

Prima said 'Ear! Hang on Dad
you're getting past your prime
'He said 'Well when you get to my age
''It helps to pass the time'

Oh, my old man's a dustman
He wears a dustman's hat
He wears cor blimey trousers
And he works for a council rat

Next time you see a dustman
Looking all tired and sad
Don't kick him in the dustbin
It might be Prima's dad

No comments:

Post a Comment